Wednesday, June 25, 2008






Hello everyone…I’m emmanuel, from the ghana. I’m looking for friends all over the world, preferably from Asian and europe. I want to expand my website and my dream is to tour the world to visit my website.A little about me…I’m an electronics and computer's technician student. I love people's to visit my site and know more about me, i am a good student in electronic and computer technician, write articles and essays and watch my favorite sports basketball and soccer. I love nature and I’m interested in environmental issues like global warming. :-)if you want a good electronic or computer technician you leave a message i will send you back.Well, . I’m looking for serious penpals and people who are looking for a electronica man i'm here to help you., those who can write long letters by yahoo.com. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon! those who need help.

No comments: